is wants I photographic memory. though i'm sure there are some reprecussions... hmm I wonder what they.... wikipedia.
p.s. maddy - another 2 very important use for computers, recording certain information/including creating word documents. and looking up information relevant to things, education. (though I know wikipedia is a bad example)
i have/had, to an extent, a photographic memory, more so when i was younger (apparently it usually fades as you age) than i do now, but i remember when i was younger i could recall exactly where on a page the information i wanted was, and could often actually read from the section. same thing with numbers and pictures. thats probably why i never had to study for tests. it'd come in useful if i was as good at it now as i was then, unfortunately i'm not.
4 comments:
"this is my blessing... this is my curse."
is wants I photographic memory. though i'm sure there are some reprecussions... hmm I wonder what they.... wikipedia.
p.s. maddy - another 2 very important use for computers, recording certain information/including creating word documents. and looking up information relevant to things, education. (though I know wikipedia is a bad example)
keep recording.
i have/had, to an extent, a photographic memory, more so when i was younger (apparently it usually fades as you age) than i do now, but i remember when i was younger i could recall exactly where on a page the information i wanted was, and could often actually read from the section. same thing with numbers and pictures. thats probably why i never had to study for tests. it'd come in useful if i was as good at it now as i was then, unfortunately i'm not.
Post a Comment