This all looks fantastic! I can't wait for your show! And those letters are soooo pretty!
I also have a giant half-eaten plate of cake in my living room! random!
Thanks Jori! Can't wait to see you theerrreee!And Dave... who doesn't? My world is incomplete if there isn't a giant cake in every room.
The kittens are my favourite and it was a tough call. Keep up the sketchbooking!
Rachel! Your work is amazing.. I am soo sad I'm away for your show... next time though!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This all looks fantastic! I can't wait for your show! And those letters are soooo pretty!
I also have a giant half-eaten plate of cake in my living room! random!
Thanks Jori! Can't wait to see you theerrreee!
And Dave... who doesn't? My world is incomplete if there isn't a giant cake in every room.
The kittens are my favourite and it was a tough call. Keep up the sketchbooking!
Rachel! Your work is amazing.. I am soo sad I'm away for your show... next time though!
Post a Comment